Re: raw_pci_read in quirk_intel_irqbalance

From: Grant Grundler
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 14:38:46 EST

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 09:18:49AM -0800, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> I put it in the commit message, but it wasn't on page 34 when I checked (I
> changed it to 69),

Sorry - page 34 was just the first reference to "Extended Configuration
Registers" when I originally scrounged up the info for willy.
Page 69 is in fact what I wanted to point at ("DEVPRES1" reg).

> and I added the naem for the datasheet so that if/when
> it moves, maybe google can help.

It should. But doing a quick check now only shows one other copy
(in .es domain :) when searching for "30300702.pdf".

Searching for the full document title results in several intel.com
locations and lots of other misc references that don't look quite right.
Many of those just reference the "product brief" and not the data sheet.

yahoo.com gives similar results.

thanks,
grant