Re: m68knommu compile error

From: Greg Ungerer
Date: Mon Feb 11 2008 - 00:22:33 EST

Martin Schwidefsky wrote:
On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 11:21 +0100, Martin Schwidefsky wrote:
On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 00:25 +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
Commit 2f569afd9ced9ebec9a6eb3dbf6f83429be0a7b4 breaks m68knommu:
Does the patch below fixes the problem? I tried to cross compile for
m68knommu but it seems like you need a special m68k compiler to get it
compile all the way through. With the patch it did fail with a different
error, so I assume it is fixed. The problem is that the pgtable_t is
simply missing for m68knommu, I must have overlooked a reject for one of
the constant regenerations of the patch to keep up with upstream. Sorry
about that.

This is a problem for all nommu architectures. The patch fixed all four
of them.

Confirmed, good for m68knommu.

Acked-by: Greg Ungerer <gerg@xxxxxxxxxxx>