Re: rtl8187 rate control doesn't work

From: Hauke Mehrtens
Date: Sat Jan 12 2008 - 13:24:30 EST

I have tried wireless-2.6 and I have the same problem. If the rate goes
over 11M no TCP/IP traffic goes through the wireless connecting. If rate
is set to auto and the rate control algorithm changes it to something
less than 11M TCP/IP traffic goes through, but if it is more than 11M no
TCP/IP traffic goes through the wireless link.

with "iwconfig wlan0 rate 11M" everything works.

--
Hauke Mehrtens