warning, huge 2.6.23-stable review cycle about to start

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 00:59:29 EST

Ok, I've been slacking on the -stable front for a bit here, and didn't
realize how far behind I've gotten. Everyone has been sending patches
in, which is great, but now we are facing a HUGE 114 patch release.

As there's no real way that everyone can review all of these patches,
I've decided to split them up into 6 different categories, and will be
sending patches out in these categories for review. If people can just
glance over the ones in the areas they care about, I would really
appreciate it.

The 6 categories are:
- core kernel changes
- arch specific changes
- networking changes
- network driver changes
- non-network driver changes
- filesystems

Consider this a warning that your inbox is going to be filled up soon,
so everyone can prepare those filters :)

thanks,

greg k-h