From: Millennium Information Technol
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 14:58:24 EST

Are your out of service equipment being disposed of properly?

Millennium Information Technologies follows EPA guidelines for recycling and disposal of all hardware.

We are interested in purchasing surplus or corporate owned technology that is no longer in service or is scheduled to be de-installed anytime in the near future. Millennium buys all types of technology including networking hardware, PC's, printers, phones, PBX's, scanners, laptops, servers, and more in large volume.

We can help offset tech costs by giving a substantial return on your old equipment while helping you remain GREEN.

Please let us know if you have anything we can help you with.

Thank You

Lisa O'Connor
Millennium Information Technologies
1272 Old Alpharetta Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
www.minfotech.com
AOL IM: LisaByDefault
678-578-6076 Direct
678-297-9823 Phone
678-297-9824 FAX

Click the following link to update your information
or stop future mailings.
http://www.admail.net/mailprefs/b3770f/4d4a4d/

Millennium Information Technologies
1885 McFarland Road