Re: [patch] kvm: fix !SMP build error

From: Avi Kivity
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 09:10:38 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
* Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

and this followup patch is needed too if my patch is applied.
plus the patch below is needed too in addition.

Ingo
Hi,
I'm still hitting this build error. Are these 3 patches not yet
merged??

i thought we agreed it would go in via KVM. Can send it as part of the scheduler git tree too, these patches are working fine for me. Avi?

I thought you were handling it, as they aren't part of kvm proper. But I can send them, sure.

--
Any sufficiently difficult bug is indistinguishable from a feature.