CPU speed after hibernation

From: Bhasker C V
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 02:41:30 EST

Hi all,

I have enable suspend-to-disk on myetch system K 2.6.21.1
I have enabled acpi cpu frequency scaling and using "convservative"
governer.

When I boot the system, the cpu frequency works switches fine based on
the requirement. But when i go to hibernation and come back from
hibernation, the cpu frequency gets stuck at the maximum.

I have already written to debian-users list but did not get any reply
(with the same subject line).
Is this a known issue ?
If i try to remove and re-insert the cpufreq_conservative module, the
whole system hangs.

thanks
--
Bhasker C V
To feel rich count all things you have in life that money can't buy.