Re: kernel Oops in ext3 code

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Fri Sep 28 2007 - 00:55:26 EST

Hi Mingming,

On Do, 27 Sep 2007, Mingming Cao wrote:
> Could you please sent the objdump of the ext4_discard_reservation
> function? It doesn't match what I see here.

I assume you meant ext3_.... I made
objdump -x -D -s super.o
(the only place where I found this function in the source code). If you
want something else, let me know, but a bit more specific. Can I do the
objdump directly from the kernel image file?

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx> Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx> Debian TeX Group
"What was the self-sacrifice?"
"I jettisoned half of a much loved and I think
irreplaceable pair of shoes."
"Why was that self-sacrifice?"
"Because they were mine!" said Ford crossly.
"I think we have different value systems."
"Well mine's better."
"That's according to your... oh never mind."