2.6.23-rc3 (tainted) BUG at mm/mmap.c:2048!

From: Shane
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 01:41:35 EST

The nvidia blob was loaded, the nv driver hangs this box in this
config :( Check the attached log for boot logs of -rc3 and -rc2, I
left a lot in for context.

experiences with -rc2 I took a chance on -rc3 and started having ivtv
DMA timeout problems (new with -rc3 as well) so I tried to reload the
ivtv driver then I rebooted and got this message.

kernel BUG at mm/mmap.c:2048!

I also noticed this one in there too, for -rc2 though

WARNING: at kernel/irq/resend.c:70 check_irq_resend()

Regards,

Shane