Re: regression from 2.6.23-rc2 to -rc3 BAT missing

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Mon Aug 13 2007 - 09:44:12 EST

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Alexey Starikovskiy wrote:
> Do you know if you have SBS or CM battery?
> What driver do you use: sbs.ko or battery.ko?

I am quite sure that it is a CM battery, not a SBS:

CONFIG_ACPI_BATTERY=y

did normal work, and CONFIG_ACPI_SBS=m but module not loaded. Same
setting as always.

I also loaded sbs.ko without any change.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@xxxxxxxx> Vienna University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@xxxxxxxxxx> Debian TeX Group