Re: sdio: add <linux/mmc/sdio_csr.h> for CSR specific CCCR registers

From: David Vrabel
Date: Fri Aug 10 2007 - 09:02:05 EST

Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> are these CSR extensions specific to Bluetooth or do they also apply to
> your WiFi and Ultra-Wideband products? If they are Bluetooth specific,
> we might simply keep them inside the Bluetooth SDIO driver.

They're registers common to all chips from BlueCore 6 and upwards. This
includes future non-BlueCore/bluetooth products (but not UniFi-1 or
UniFi-2).

David
--
David Vrabel, Software Engineer, Drivers group Tel: +44 (0)1223 692562
CSR plc, Churchill House, Cambridge Business Park, Cowley Road, CB4 0WZ

.