RE: Samsung & HP Toner cartridge

From: David L Collick
Date: Wed Aug 08 2007 - 13:05:51 EST

Dear All Customers,

OEM COMPATIBLE TONER CARTRIDGES PROMOTION

HP toner:
1) Q2612A = RM 1?5;
2) Q5949A = RM 1?0;

Samsung toner:
1) ML-1610 = RM 1?0;
2) ML-1710 = RM 1?0;
3) ML-2010 = RM 1?0;
4) ML-2150 = RM 2?5;
5) SCX-4216 = RM 1?5;

Xerox toner:
1) 203A = RM 1?0;

ADVANTAGES : Printer repairs & services available

Our new compatible cartridges are sold as new cartridges and are produced by a manufacturer other than your printer manufacturer and like the OEM, are manufactured with new and recycled parts. Our new premium compatibles are produced under stringent quality controls and are built to meet or exceed your OEM's specifications. This means simply that our new compatibles deliver the highest quality print as well as the longest possible life and at a fraction of the cost of an OEM.

To REDUCE or SAVE more cost, please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

regards,

Mr Ken
Tel: 012-366 2818

IT CITY COMPUTER
46M, Jalan Wangsa 2/5, Taman Wangsa Permai,
Kepong 52100. Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-6276 3561
Fax: 03-6272 9718
Email: prolaser_toner@xxxxxxxxx