Re: Please release a stable kernel Linux 3.0

From: Rene Herman
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 19:02:58 EST

On 06/21/2007 11:49 PM, Zoltán HUBERT wrote:

Please consider that we are living in a REAL world, and not Disney-Land.

Well, I don't know about that so much; I've always thought Linus bears a striking resemblance to Mickey Mouse.

More to the point though -- could you please consider just going away for at least a month? Subscribers to this list just sat through a massive licensing flamefest and could at this point sort of do without a (delayed) bitkeeper, development branch, stable API and reiser4 one.

Deal? See you in a month?

Thanks in advance!

Rene.