Re: coding style

From: Kok, Auke
Date: Fri Jun 15 2007 - 15:21:34 EST

Cyrill Gorcunov wrote:
[Jan Engelhardt - Fri, Jun 15, 2007 at 09:10:49PM +0200]

| >I don't think that's what that rule means, but I didn't write it,
| >so I'm not absolutely sure about it.
| >
| >but we know that tab stops are every 8th character, not 4 :)
| | Hardly.
| -- |

Jan, as I see from CodingStyle:

"Tabs are 8 characters, and thus indentations are also 8 characters."

Actually it would be perfect to get strict rules also for math. and log.
operators being splitted on several lines:

this doesn't say anything about alignment, which was his point :)

Auke