From: Alexandre Oliva
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 21:05:18 EST

On Jun 13, 2007, Daniel Hazelton <dhazelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now stop parroting the FSF's worn and tired tripe.

Are you playing Linus' sheeple and parroting his lines just to make a
point, or are you like that all the time? ;-)

> PS: Looking at your .sig I guess maybe you can't do that without getting
> kicked out of the FSF-LA

Don't worry, I'm not speaking even for FSFLA, and I'm entitled to my
own opinion.

I haven't consulted other FSFLA members about this. This is all my
own personal opinion.

It just so happens that I'm very closely involved in the process, I've
spent a lot of time thinking about it, and I happen to share a similar
moral and ethical background with others involved in the process, so I
arrive at similar conclusions.

And then, I influence the process myself, so it's not like some of the
arguments I brought up here weren't taken into account while creating
the GPLv3, and adopted by its other proponents.

FSF Latin America Board Member http://www.fsfla.org/