[BUG] ipfilter configuration regression from 2.6.20.14 -> 2.6.21

From: Paul Albrecht
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 11:06:34 EST

Hi,

I'm trying to move from 2.6.13.2 to 2.6.21.x so I imported my old kernel
configuration and recompiled 2.6.21.

When I booted my system with the updated kernel I found I couldn't
connect to my network. The reason I couldn't connect to my network is
because my default gateway is unreachable because of my iptable ruleset.
Since my ruleset worked before 2.6.21 and there were no other changes to
my software/hardware I would consider this a regression.

I don't really care so much about whether this incompatibility is
considered a regression or not but am simply wondering how I can
configure 2.6.21 for equivalent ipfilter functionality of earlier
releases.

Paul Albrecht