From: Tarkan Erimer
Date: Wed Jun 13 2007 - 10:41:04 EST

Matthias Kaehlcke wrote:
FYI, Jonathan Schwartz' response:

I wanted you to hear this from me directly. We want to work together,
we want to join hands and communities - we have no intention of
holding anything back, or pulling patent nonsense. And to prove the
sincerity of the offer, I invite you to my house for dinner. I'll
cook, you bring the wine. A mashup in the truest sense.

Best,
Jonathan

President, Chief Executive Officer,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

http://blogs.sun.com/jonathan/entry/one_plus_one_is_fifty

Really very very interesting! This words reminded me the same dialogues and affair, between "Linus" and "Steve Jobs", that have been happened several years ago :-)

Regards,

Tarkan