Re: [RFD] Documentation/HOWTO translated into Japanese

From: IKEDA Munehiro
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 21:11:30 EST

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.Tsugikazu Shibata wrote:
Here is a patch of Japanese translated HOWTO.
Thank you very much for lots of comment and suggestions.>all
Bellow is what I have done:

- Added Hiroyuki's comment with my own modifications as top notes.
- Character encoding is UTF-8
- The file is put in Documentation/ja_JP
- The patch is attached, not inlined because of MUA will sometimes
force change the character encoding. Sorry.

I think We may need to discuss with JF team about much better JF
headers (written in Japanese) later.

And next, this is a patch-form Japanese translation of stable_api_nonsense.txt.
Current temporary state is same as Tsugikazu Shibata's made.

My former post was translation of 2.6.19 but this is of 2.6.22-rc4.
I modified translation along with the change at 2.6.20, which is the
latest version.
(And corrected typo of "volatile". Thanks Alistair!)

--
IKEDA, Munehiro