Re: [Patch 10/18] fs/logfs/inode.c

From: JÃrn Engel
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 19:33:19 EST

On Sun, 10 June 2007 19:24:28 +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> I think this is missing code that sets the initial i_uid/i_gid,
> but there may be more missing. Changing the uid value works,
> but creating files as non-root user doesn't.

Fixed in patch 557, see
http://logfs.org/logfs/patches

The initial storm of review comments has calmed down. I get the
impression that people either lose interest or run out of simple things
to point out. Maybe I should wait a bit before resending?

JÃrn

--
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of
his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full