From: Tarkan Erimer
Date: Mon Jun 11 2007 - 04:59:14 EST

Ingo Molnar wrote:
You might as well have said "the moon is made out of cheese" and i'd not have quoted it either. Why? Because it's irrelevant to the fundamental point that was raised and which you keep ignoring: that the only "example" you cited is a hypothetical that is currently false. In any case, speculation about what Sun might or might not do, up until the point it actually does it, is not something i feel compelled to do anything over, so please stop wasting my time by Cc:-ing me. Thanks,

Ingo

I think, you do not want to understand what I really mean. OK,I stopping here. Because, you already wasted a lot of my time via always not understanding what I really mean.

Regards,

Tarkan