Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 12:18:14 EST
From: Douglas Thompson <dougthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
1) Remove an old CVS ID string
2) change EDAC from a tristate option to a simple bool option
3) In addition to the X86 arch, PPC and MIPS also have drivers in the
submission queue. This patch turns on the EDAC flag
for those archs. Each driver will have its respective 'depends on ARCH' set.
Signed-off-by: Douglas Thompson <dougthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Kconfig | 7 +++----
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)
@@ -3,13 +3,12 @@
# Copyright (c) 2003 Linux Networx
# Licensed and distributed under the GPL
-# $Id: Kconfig,v 126.96.36.199 2005/07/08 22:05:38 dsp_llnl Exp $
- tristate "EDAC - error detection and reporting (EXPERIMENTAL)"
+ bool "EDAC - error detection and reporting (EXPERIMENTAL)"
depends on HAS_IOMEM
- depends on X86 && EXPERIMENTAL
+ depends on EXPERIMENTAL
+ depends on X86 || MIPS || PPC
EDAC is designed to report errors in the core system.
These are low-level errors that are reported in the CPU or
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/