Re: [PATCH] [TRIVIAL] X86_64: fix wrong comment regarding set_fixmap()
From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 04:53:08 EST
On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, Eric Dumazet wrote:
> Why not taking the opportunity of spelling fix ( highger -> higher ) ?
I missed that one, thanks. Andi, could you please take the one below
From: Jiri Kosina <jkosina@xxxxxxx>
X86_64: fix wrong comment regarding set_fixmap()
The function name is set_fixmap(), not fixmap_set() as stated in the comment.
Also fix a typo, punctuation and lower/uppercase a bit.
Signed-off-by: Jiri Kosina <jkosina@xxxxxxx>
diff --git a/include/asm-x86_64/fixmap.h b/include/asm-x86_64/fixmap.h
index e90e167..c3574e5 100644
@@ -22,9 +22,9 @@
* compile time, but to set the physical address only
* in the boot process.
- * these 'compile-time allocated' memory buffers are
- * fixed-size 4k pages. (or larger if used with an increment
- * highger than 1) use fixmap_set(idx,phys) to associate
+ * These 'compile-time allocated' memory buffers are
+ * fixed-size 4k pages (or larger if used with an increment
+ * higher than 1). Use set_fixmap(idx,phys) to associate
* physical memory with fixmap indices.
* TLB entries of such buffers will not be flushed across
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/