RE: kernel space to user space /bin/sh startup

From: Tom Strader
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 11:57:47 EST

Nope. Terminal is set correctly, the kernel is outputting messages, the
command line arguments sent to the kernel have 115200 set. What would
happen if the getty was not started correctly? Would the echoes in rcS
still appear? I feel like it may be related to the getty and userspace
prints due to the fact the kernel is still printing and responding to
commands.
Tom