Re: [test] hackbench.c interactivity results: vanilla versusSD/RSDL

From: Mike Galbraith
Date: Sat Mar 31 2007 - 02:32:25 EST

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 22:41 -0700, Xenofon Antidides wrote:

> Patch makes X yuck with any load. I stick with SD.

Shrug. My milage is different, but hey, it's a work in progress. If SD
ever gets to the point that it actually delivers what it claims, I may
join you.

In the meantime, IMHO mainline is MUCH better in the general case. If
the general case was that which the various sleep exploits do, the
history mechanism in mainline wouldn't have survived it's first day.

-Mike