Re: Intel DP965LT Mainboard running?

From: Kok, Auke
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 20:42:44 EST

Grant Coady wrote:
On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:31:38 +0200, Oliver Joa <oliver@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

does anyone have a running Intel DP965LT Mainboard? I can not get this Board running. You can see the Problems in the Thread "Corrupt XFS-Filesystems on new Hardware and Kernel". Please can you give me a running Kernel-Config?

http://bugsplatter.mine.nu/system/dp965lt.html some notes and gotchas
http://bugsplatter.mine.nu/test/boxen/silly/ configs and dmesgs

I've only had reiserfs and ext3 going, not XFS.

that page mentions that the onboard NIC has problems linking at 100mbit. Have you tried debugging the issue with us? If you can, open up a mail to e1000-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or file a ticket at e1000.sf.net?!

Cheers,

Auke