Re: [linux-usb-devel] [RFC] HID bus design overview.

From: Li Yu
Date: Thu Mar 29 2007 - 01:38:38 EST

Jiri Kosina wrote:
> JFYI the preliminary version of the hidraw interface is now in the
> hid/usbhid git tree, and has also been in a few recent -mm kernels
> already.

The shadow driver support works now.

The most largest problem is HID/Bluetooth can not work now. And, I have
no any bluetooth input device to test, So ...

I think I should port current implementation to 2.6.21-rc5-mm2, and
support hiddev, then release it.

The last word is a question, what's the future of hiddev? It will merge
into hidraw later? I think so, but can't sure.