issue with 2.6.21-rc4

From: Phy Prabab
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 16:37:27 EST

Hello!

I have an interesting message within my log files for a small file
server running 2.6.21-rc4. The message is "rpcsvc: received unknown
control message:-2144988692/-1" of which there are quite a few. I
tried to google around for this but found nothing. Any help from the
experts? The machine in question is a dual dual opteron 2.2GHz w/4G
RAM, 3Ware 9650 (14 disk RAID 10), LVM2, XFS file system. I have
installed and using the latest nfsutils (1.0.12). I have grabbed some
ethereal and can see nothing unusual. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

TIA,
Phy