Re: RSDL v0.31

From: Mike Galbraith
Date: Thu Mar 22 2007 - 03:15:32 EST

On Thu, 2007-03-22 at 05:49 +0100, Willy Tarreau wrote:

> Mike, if you need my old scheddos, I can resend it to you as well as to
> any people working on the scheduler and asking for it. Although trivial,
> I'm a bit reluctant to publish it to the whole world because I suspect
> that distros based on older kernels are still vulnerable and the fixes
> may not be easy. Anyway, it has absolutely no effect on non-interactive
> schedulers.

Sure. I'm really irked that I lost most of my collection of posted
exploits. I prefer to test with the same widget the poster tested
with.

(in this particular case, it's not _very_ important which one i test
with, i'm exploring my RSDL troubles with sleepers in general...
duration matters though, need to be fairly short/short burn.)

-Mike