Re: Survey about the Kernel Community

From: Timo Aaltonen
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 10:00:59 EST

Hi,

It took a while for us to analyze the results (and to write a
publication about it). The summary about the answers can be found at URL
<http://www.cs.tut.fi/~tta/Summary.html> and the aswers to the open
question #34 at URL <http://www.cs.tut.fi/~tta/roleOfTrust.html>.

Thaks for everybody.

Timo Aaltonen and Maria Antikainen