Re: RSDL v0.31

From: Keith Duthie
Date: Wed Mar 21 2007 - 04:23:24 EST

Another data point: I'm getting stalls in mplayer. I'm assuming the stalls
occur when procmail runs messages through spamprobe, as the system is
otherwise idle. The stalls continue to occur (and I'm not sure that they
aren't worse) when X and/or mplayer are reniced to negative nice levels.

This is on a dual core amd64 system running 2.6.20.3 with rsdl 0.31.
Admittedly I'm also running the nvidia binary driver with X.

--
The universe hates you, but don't worry - it's nothing personal.