Re: 2.6.21-rc3-mm2

From: Roland McGrath
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 14:52:01 EST

Previously <linux/ptrace.h> had #include <linux/sched.h>, and mine just had
"struct task_struct;" instead for its forward references. asm-x86_64/elf.h
uses current->field in the ELF_CORE_COPY_REGS macro, expanded in
linux/elfcore.h in elf_core_copy_regs. So it needs sched.h but is no
longer getting it implicitly. Since current appears in asm-x86_64/elf.h,
there is some logic to having #include <linux/sched.h> explicit there
instead of somewhere else. But to reduce undue perturbation, I'll just
change my patch to preserve the #include in linux/ptrace.h instead.

Thanks,
Roland