Re: [patch 29/31] Input: i8042 - fix AUX IRQ delivery check

From: Dmitry Torokhov
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 17:52:10 EST

On 3/19/07, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
-stable review patch. If anyone has any objections, please let us know.

------------------

From: Dmitry Torokhov <dtor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Input: i8042 - fix AUX IRQ delivery check

On boxes that do not implement AUX LOOP command we can not
verify AUX IRQ delivery and must assume that it is wired
properly.

Greg,

There is another piece missing in AUX delivery test, commit

3ca5de6dd4ec5a139b2b8f00dce3e4726ca91af1

Unfortunately I can't send you a patch at the moment but if you could
get it from the mainline that would be great.

--
Dmitry