2.6.20.3: kernel BUG at mm/slab.c:597 try#2

From: Andreas Steinmetz
Date: Sun Mar 18 2007 - 20:34:40 EST

As posted to lkml and linux-scsi on 2007-03-15 without reply, see
http://marc.info/?l=linux-kernel&m=117395128412313&w=2 for original post:

It is not so nice when one can write backup tapes but the tapes cannot
be read. I don't know if memory management or the st driver is the
culprit, but this is a not so nice situation.

I can't even say if the tapes are written correctly as I can't read them
(one does not reboot production machines back to 2.4.x just to try to
read a backup tape - I don't have 2.6.x older than 2.6.20 on these
machines).
--
Andreas Steinmetz SPAMmers use robotrap@xxxxxxxx