SATA: Marvell 88SE6141 in Asus P5WDG2-WS not recognized

From: Tony Fogle
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 19:53:24 EST

Hello everyone;

I saw some talk on this mailing list about 9 months ago about the Marvell 88SE6141 Sata II not being recognized.

I just went from FC5 to a new Fedora Core 6 install, and even updated to the latest kernel 2.6.20-1.2925 on an x86_64.

The kernel is not seeing my 2nd set of 4 Sata II ports provided by the Marvell chipset. It doesn't matter if I enable the raid management boot prom option or not.

I'm having no problems with the 4 Intel Sata II ports.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tony