Re: [patch 24/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Add the Xenbus sysfs and virtual device hotplug driver.

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 13:55:46 EST

On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 09:40:23AM -0700, Chris Wright wrote:
> * Ingo Molnar (mingo@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> > please indicate any such review feedback (and approval) via
> > signed-off-by lines done by that person.
>
> Certainly, Greg didn't sign off, he simply gave review feedback.

Yeah, I did that a while ago, but I don't want to give my acked-by or
signed-off for this code. While I can not find anything specfically
wrong with it, it seems a bit "odd", but that might just be because I
really don't understand what they are doing here, or why.

And no, I really don't want to understand it either at the moment due to
being busy with other things :)

thanks,

greg k-h