Re: [6/6] 2.6.21-rc3: known regressions

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Wed Mar 14 2007 - 08:20:07 EST

Adrian Bunk napsal(a):
On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 09:46:17PM +0100, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Tue, 2007-03-13 at 13:50 +0100, Adrian Bunk wrote:
This email lists some known regressions in Linus' tree compared to 2.6.20.

If you find your name in the Cc header, you are either submitter of one
of the bugs, maintainer of an affectected subsystem or driver, a patch
of you caused a breakage or I'm considering you in any other way
possibly involved with one or more of these issues.

Due to the huge amount of recipients, please trim the Cc when answering.