Re: block_til_ready

From: Eric Dumazet
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 01:13:58 EST

Mockern a écrit :
Hi,

What is the simpliest implementation of block_til_ready for tty driver?

Thanks,

Andy

Welcome Andy

Since your messages always make me wonder if you are some kind of robot, able to post one "one line" message to lkml everyday, I have one suggestion :

Try next times to build messages with a detailed context, so that eventually one reader of this messages might care, possibly *understand* your question, and thus be able to possibly help you and others as well.

For example, an url to your sources, even if a 'not yet working' state, would be very nice.

Have a nice day
Eric