Re: [2/6] 2.6.21-rc2: known regressions

From: Jeff Chua
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 10:12:23 EST

On 3/8/07, Michael S. Tsirkin <mst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Quoting Adrian Bunk <bunk@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Subject: [2/6] 2.6.21-rc2: known regressions
>
> Subject : ThinkPad T60: no screen after suspend to RAM

Here's the status with -rc3: better, but still does not work as well as 2.6.20.

3. When I switch to X (CTRL-ALT-F7), X hangs after drawing a couple of windows
after waiting for some 10 min, I rebooted.
no new messages showed up in /var/log/messages

In my case, I can "suspend" and "resume", but seems the clock died
after resume. "date" always returns the same time! I had to disable
CONFIG_NO_HZ and CONFIG_SYSFS_DEPRECATED in order to suspend.

Try to execute "date" and see if it changes after resume.

Thanks,
Jeff.