Re: qla2xxx BUG: workqueue leaked lock or atomic

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 04:04:40 EST

On Thu, Mar 08 2007, Andre Noll wrote:
> On 19:46, Jens Axboe wrote:

> > > Screenshot of the resulting kernel panic:
> > >
> > > http://systemlinux.org/~maan/shots/kernel-panic-21-rc2-huangho2.png
> >
> > Do you have the full oops as well?
>
> Unfortunately not, as there's no way to scroll up after a kernel panic
> (the screenshot was taken by using a KVM switch which just sends the
> video output over ethernet).

Do you still have the vmlinux? It'd be interesting to see what

$ gbd vmlinux
(gdb) l *cfq_dispatch_insert+0x28

says, here that'd be cfqq dereference. And that must be valid, it's set
on allocation time and only cleared after free. So unless lvm issues
private requests that aren't properly allocated, this whole thing looks
very bizarre.

--
Jens Axboe