Re: [patch 1/4] signalfd v1 - signalfd core ...

From: Davide Libenzi
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 02:13:54 EST

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007, Stephen Rothwell wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:36:56 -0800 (PST) Davide Libenzi <davidel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > The read(2) call will read u32 signal numbers that landed over the
> > signalfd. It returns the size of the data copied, or zero if the sighand
> > we are attached to, has been detached.
>
> So what about signals that the user asked for a siginfo_t to be returned
> with?

O-Ren: "You didn't think it was gonna be that easy, did you?"
B-Kiddo: "You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did."

:)

I could do that, since where I placed the signalfd_notify() I have the
siginfo. But that is going to make code a little more complex, since the
simple bitmaks needs to become a queue.

- Davide