Re: bugs in kernel 2.6.21 (both two release candidates) and kernel2.6.20

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 16:30:37 EST

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007, Uwe Bugla wrote:

> Hi folks,

Hi Uwe.

The thing is, nobody really reads your emails. Why?

- you're too abrasive.

Hey, I'm not the most polite person either, but when you complain about
other maintainers doing badly, you'd better try to show that you can do
better.

- they are so horribly formatted that it's impossible to read them.

Quote appropriately, and use correct whitespace. That means wrapping
long lines, proper paragraphs, and it means whitespace in between
paragraphs and the things you quote.

I really would suggest you try to fix these issues, as I strongly suspect
that people skip over your messages as it is now.

Linus