Re: Menuconfig has butterfly effects?

From: Rob Landley
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 19:15:37 EST

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 6:36 pm, Randy Dunlap wrote:
> > The first hunk I expect, the second I did not. Anybody care to venture a
> > guess why the visibility logic is unstable?
>
> can we get .config^Wtryit ? (version 0, not version 1)

Unfortunately, the first .config was generated by me tooling around in
menuconfig, and then overwritten by a later build. And now I can't reproduce
the problem. :(

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery