Employment

From: partner development team
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 11:49:54 EST

Hello, CALL NOW: 0870 774 2007

Remember us?

We are The Slice, offering a unique way of building sales and profits with virtually no risk to your business.

YOU ONLY PAY IF WE DELIVER RESULTS!

The Partner Development Team emailed you last week to see if you would be interested in using our lead services.

REMEMBER you only pay for results! So why not let us provide leads for your growing company?

Please feel free to email or call the team if you are interested in generating new business enquiries.

We hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Partner Development Team
Partner.development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.theslice.co.uk
0870 774 2007

Reference Code: C023

A BIGGER PIECE OF THE ACTION FOR A SMALLER SLICE OF YOUR BUDGET
CALL NOW!