2.6.21-rc2 radeon backlight

From: Alex Romosan
Date: Wed Feb 28 2007 - 11:33:04 EST

the backlight on my thinkpad still (2.6.20 worked fine) doesn't come
on if i have the radeon backlight enabled. without it, i guess it's
the ibm acpi modules that controls the backlight and it seems to work
fine.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
| advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with |