Re: Linux tty driver question

From: Jiri Slaby
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 04:46:43 EST

Mockern napsal(a):
Thank you,

I have no problem with my tty driver, except one thing: it does not work with cat (but there are no problems to write,read from user space application). I'll try to follow your adwise to support cat.

But the read *works* according to the strace output, which you've post in the another thread. Just don't send garbage to the discipline, send some chars.

regards,
--
http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xslaby/ Jiri Slaby
faculty of informatics, masaryk university, brno, cz