Re: [git patches] more IDE updates

From: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 13:14:01 EST

On Monday 26 February 2007, Sergei Shtylyov wrote:

> >> Which quilt tree do you mean? I've noticed that in
> >> http://kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/bart/pata-2.6/ the series
> >> file itself hasn't been updated, so this tree appears broken currently.
>
> > Begging your pardon, it's all browser caching. :-<
>
> Now it's *actually* borken since rtying to read
> delkin_cb-pci_module_init-to-pci_register_driver.patch gets you "403 Forbidden"...

Doh, wrong permission (600 instead of 644) - I've fixed this once already but
only in the public tree and not in my private mirror so during last re-sync it
got broken again. I corrected this in both trees this time :) but it will
take some time for the change to propagate to kernel.org mirrors.

[ Thankfully this patch is the last one in the series. ]

Thanks,
Bart