Re: CPU load

From: malc
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 05:43:23 EST

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, Pavel Machek wrote:

Hi!

[..snip..]

The current situation ought to be documented. Better yet some flag
can

It probably _is_ documented, somewhere :-). If you find nice place
where to document it (top manpage?) go ahead with the patch.

How about this:

Looks okay to me. (You should probably add your name to it, and I do
not like html-like markup... plus please don't add extra spaces
between words)...

Thanks. html-like markup was added to clearly mark the boundaries of
the message and the text. Extra-spaces courtesy emacs' C-0 M-q.

You probably want to send it to akpm?

Any pointers on how to do that and perhaps preferred submission
format?

[..snip..]

--
vale