Kernel warning from Matrox Framebuffer in 2.6.20.1

From: Chris Rankin
Date: Sat Feb 24 2007 - 08:09:18 EST

Hi,

I have just booted 2.6.20.1 on my Pentium 3 machine, which has a G400 MAX graphics card. This
machine uses the Matrox framebuffer and TV-OUT modules, and I have found these warnings in the
kernel log:

**WARNING** I2C adapter driver [DDC:fb0 #0] forgot to specify physical device; fix it!
**WARNING** I2C adapter driver [DDC:fb0 #1] forgot to specify physical device; fix it!
**WARNING** I2C adapter driver [MAVEN:fb0] forgot to specify physical device; fix it!

The relevant kernel modules seem to be:

matroxfb_maven 13228 0
i2c_matroxfb 4064 0
i2c_algo_bit 6312 1 i2c_matroxfb