PME_Turn_Off in Linux

From: Miller, Mike (OS Dev)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2007 - 11:44:29 EST

Hello,
We've been seeing some nasty data corruption issues on some platforms.
We've been capturing PCI-E traces looking for something nasty but we
haven't found anything yet. One of the hardware guys if asking if there
is a call in Linux to issue a PME_Turn_Off broadcast message.

PME_Turn_Off Broadcast Message
Before main component power and reference clocks are turned off, the
Root Complex or Switch Downstream Port must issue a broadcast Message
that instructs all agents downstream of that point within the hierarchy
to cease initiation of any subsequent PM_PME Messages, effective
immediately upon receipt of the PME_Turn_Off Message.

This must be initiated from the root complex. Is there such a call in
linux?

Thanks,
mikem