Re: Kwatch patch available for 2.6.20?

From: S. P. Prasanna
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 00:07:14 EST

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 01:00:08PM -0500, Alan Stern wrote:
> Has the kwatch patch (hardware watchpooint debugging for x86) been updated
> to the current kernel? Is it available anywhere?

Hi Alan,

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 01:00:08PM -0500, Alan Stern wrote:
> Has the kwatch patch (hardware watchpooint debugging for x86) been
updated
> to the current kernel? Is it available anywhere?

Currently kwatch patches are for 2.6.13 kernel.
Please find the watchpoint probe patches in URL below.

http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/8/30/57
http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/8/30/48

These patches were posted on lkml sometime back.
Please let me know if you need any help.

Thanks
Prasanna

--
Prasanna S.P.